Welcome
Login / Register

The commission said that charities were not fulfilling their responsibilities in providing humanitar

Your video will begin in 10

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

URL

You disliked this video. Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry, only registred users can create playlists.
URL


Added by Admin in social
100 Views

Description

The commission said that charities were not fulfilling their responsibilities in providing humanitarian assistance

The National Disaster Risk Management Commission (NDRMC) has said that charities are not fulfilling their responsibilities in providing humanitarian assistance. He said the government is working to ensure that the companies play a major role in providing support.
The commission's director of public relations, Debebe Zewde, told Addis Zemen that many people have been displaced due to conflicts and other problems in different parts of the country. The National Disaster Risk Management Commission (NDRMC) is working with sectors and aid agencies to provide humanitarian assistance to these groups. He is working to increase the role of the organizations, especially in the Tigray region.
According to Debebe, the government has contributed 70 percent to alleviate the humanitarian crisis in the region and humanitarian organizations have been active in the remaining 30 percent. But now that the demand for companies is growing, the government is working to increase its role.
The aid they provide has been made available to the community through the Tigray Development Association. So far, 4.1 million beneficiaries have received 8,450,250 quintals of food grains. He said the estimated value is 1.94 billion birr.

Commenting disabled.
RSS